Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival or no-shows will incur a charge equal to the value of the booking. Changes to arrival or departure dates that do not decrease the value of the booking are at the discretion of the owner and subject to availability.
We will process your refund back to the payment method that was used to make the Booking. This can take up to 5-10 business days depending on the payment method. We will deduct any charges incurred by the provider of the payment method from the refund amount.
What you can expect when you stay at Haven on the Park
To ensure that Haven on the Park remains peaceful and relaxing for all our guests we ask that you observe the following conditions.
• Valid photo identification and a matching credit card is required for all guests. The guest who made the reservation must be present at check-in.
• We are not able to provide parking for visitors and parking is limited to one bay per suite when available.
• We are a licensed venue and do not accommodate anyone under the age of 18 which includes children and infants. We do not make exceptions and do not offer refunds if you arrive with children and are turned away.
• Our local council allows us to have a maximum of two guests per suite and there are heavy penalties if we exceed this limit so please do not allow anyone else to stay. If this condition is disregarded then your booking will be cancelled and you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
• You may invite a maximum of two visitors to your suite but they must leave by 10:00 pm after that only registered guests are allowed. The common areas including the pool are for the exclusive use of registered guests and are not available to visitors.
• All suites are strictly non smoking.